Monday 16 April 2012

Legend of article.  [  / = Slash  ]

Before anything, I’d like to apologize to my dear / by mistake / unfortunate readers and followers for the sudden departure of ‘I’ the unprofessional / uncoordinated / poor spelling and poor punctuational writer. Worry not for I have taken it upon myself to punish thy self severally, as I write right now, please hold the following image close to your right hand before you smite down upon thy poor / pitiable scribe.

I am currently seated / cross-legged infront of my laptop / desktop at 4 / four /for in the morning while it pours cats and dogs outside, listening to a cocktail / mix / big mistake of Luther vandrose and Phil Collins drinking a small / humongous glass of wine / bottle of what might be an expired bottle of Vodka making a list of all my disappointments, all of which point to the man in the mirror. So it would seem I have a clear grasp of the problem??!! Not a bit, if life has taught me one thing / 20, is that understanding the problem is only the beginning of another problem, how to figure out a solution! Alas, maybe that’s what the comment section of this blog / diary / therapy is for. Feel free not to leave a comment; I will sincerely not appreciate it.

Okay, now that we have gotten that out of the way / thrown right into your face like a hot pancake, please remember to share / pimp this blog to all your friends / family / cute under 33 sisters with no babies that drive hummers and think gravity is in their wallets... (Writer swallows huge ball of saliva and continues) and let them know I am currently in a relationship / World war 3 / loving it and happy / call me / I forget the point. (That would be another time a periods saved my life)

Allow me to sign off right here and see you later / not if I see you first / duck like I inhaled dissolved engine oil meant for my knees and elbows...

The /er!

1 comment:

  1. aww Osqa...you're hilarious. Imagine I ended up reading your blog because I just realized I / all of a sudden / want to pretend I miss you. :) holla

    ReplyDelete